About TecDura Temporary Floor Protection
Simple, fast & easy application
Temporary Floor Protection (T.F.P. Ltd) was founded in 2011 by Jonathan Dunn. In 2014, James Galloway joined the team and is now Jonathan’s business partner and the current managing director. TecDura products are currently being sold in the United Kingdom, Norway and the Middle East.
T.F.P. Ltd has developed an innovative protection solution for the construction industry called TecDura.
TecDura systems fill a very important gap in the market. Historical formats of surface protection have been used for decades with little progression. Through T.F.P.'s innovation and on site research we have developed the TecDura range. Our primary product is a revolutionary, temporary, heavy duty covering that protects finished surfaces from construction site damage and spills whilst contributing to a safer working environment.
- Simple, fast and easy to apply and remove– TecDura Mats offer a seamless, non-slip covering that bonds to the substrate. It is easily applied with a durable mat stuck down with a basecoat that readily peels when the protection is no longer needed to leave absolutely no residue.
- High level of surface protection – the TecDura Mat comes in two grades (HD and MD) The choice of grade will be dependent on the level and type of site traffic. TecDura Mats will protect against damage from machinery, spills, scaffolding, etc. and allow the finished surface to be handed over in pristine condition.
- Flame retardant and compliant to LPS 1207 – TecDura is flame retardant and conforms to LPS 1207. The company responsible for the insurance of any building project must make sure that all temporary protection materials conform to the requirements of the Loss Prevention Standard LPS 1207. Many alternative products available in the market do NOT comply. Our products are all printed with the badge mark to demonstrate that they have met this rigorous test.
- TecDura Mats can be used to protect a variety of substrates including concrete, marble, stone, tile and hardwood.
TecDura Glass Protect
- TecDura Glass Protect is a temporary peelable protective coating designed to protect non-porous surfaces from damage caused by: abrasion, staining, spillage, weathering and scratching. Recommended for use with glass, PVC, metal and other non-porous substrates.
TecDura Multi Protect
- TecDura Multi Protect is a temporary peelable protective coating designed to protect non-porous surfaces from damage caused by: abrasion, staining, spillage, weathering and scratching. Recommended for use with plastics, acrylics, marble, worksurfaces, stainless steel, concrete, lacquered flooring, tiles and paintwork.
We installed TecDura MD floor protection to our polished concrete floor slabs around a few months after they were poured.... The medium duty matting withstood foottraffic, alloy towers, pop ups, pallet trucks etc very well. We typically used Correx type floor protection. TecDura has significant advantages over these types of protection i.e. it will not ruck up, it is far harder to tear, when removing the srface below was left virtually dust free. The joints are fully bonded and don't rely on tape so there are no trip hazards. We would definitely use again (and thay have!)